Agate, has launched their first Season Pass for Esports King which includes free and premium options for all players to enjoy.
Looking to enhance the game’s existing features and to reward long-time fans with more customization options, the Season 1 Season pass brings with it new quest chains and rewards to earn throughout the season. Tier Medals are awarded by completing daily, weekly, and general seasonal quests, which can then be used to advance through the tier levels to unlock exclusive prizes.
In addition to the plethora of free seasonal gifts on hand, Premium and Premium Plus passes can be purchased through the Agate Point in-game currency. To celebrate the launch of the studio’s first season pass, the Premium Pass Plus is heavily discounted to share the many high-end prizes and goodies with as many players as possible.
Season Pass Details:
- Season 1 will run through to June 23, 2020.
- Normal rewards are free to earn by all players through quest completion.
- Premium Pass and Premium Pass Plus can be purchased using Agate Points to unlock additional rewards for each Season Pass Tier.
- Premium Rewards include a wide range of unique seasonal items that will no longer be available after this season ends.
- For a full list of the season limited items visit here: https://www.facebook.com/esportskingmanager/
New Update Highlights:
- Star Skins: The new Star Skins are player customizations that appear both in the game house and in the combat layers of the game, unlike the current selection of customization options.